We have two chosen couriers for our goods;
• UK Mail,
for anything that is within the United Kingdom.
for anything outside of the United Kingdom.
All of our delivery times are approximate and can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances outside of our control.
Order placed after 3.00pm GMT will be processed the following day, adding 1 working day to the delivery service. When a product is advertised as ‘Next Working Day’ - Orders placed after 3pm on a Thursday will be delivered the next working day, which will be the following Monday. For orders placed on non working days (Saturday/Sunday) please add 1 working day to your delivery date.
• No deliveries will be made on Sundays or Bank/Public Holidays. Any deliveries scheduled to arrive on a Bank/Public Holiday will be delivered the following working day. Orders placed on a Bank/Public Holiday will not be dispatched until the following working day.
• Delivery timescales will vary for items which are not marked as ‘In-Stock’. The Tidyco Stock indication system is updated every 24 Hours and actual stock at our warehouse may vary to that shown on the online store. Should you order an item that for any reason has a different lead time to what we have advertised on our online store we will send you an email informing you of the changed status.
Emergency Weekend Deliveries
We do not advertise that we deliver over the weekend on our online store, however we can offer an emergency weekend delivery service for an additional cost. You will need to call our customer service team between 8.00am and 5.00pm, Monday - Friday on (01332) 851300.
We offer Complete Global Shipping to almost every country worldwide, certain countries may incur further import taxes on top of the listed delivery charges - if unsure please check with your local customs department. If your country is not listed in the delivery options, please do no worry as we will be more than happy to help. Either call our export team between 8.00am and 5.00pm, Monday - Friday on (01332) 851300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
In the unlikely event that your product/s being lost or damaged in transit, claims must be made in writing. In the case of non-delivery, please wait 10 working days in case it has been delayed. All damaged goods must be retained in case we need to arrange an inspection.
Please ensure you are available to sign for your parcel as this will not be left without a signature.
If you are not able to receive your delivery, please follow the instructions on the card that will be left by the courier to rearrange your delivery. You will receive an email on the day of dispatch with a unique tracking code, this can be used to track your delivery from the Tidyco warehouse right to your front door, we highly recommend using this.
All delivery costs include VAT at the current rate and are per order, regardless of the number of boxes.
Help and Advice
Sign Up or Login to Your Account Here
Our customer service team are here to help via phone, live chat, email and on site visits between 8.00am and 5.00pm, Monday - Friday. If you have any issues with ordering online please feel free to get in contact and we will be able to assist you as soon as possible, each of our customer service representatives specialise in a particular technical area helping you resolve your issue fast.
Products Not Available at Point of Order and/or Unpriced.
In some cases you may find that an item you wish to purchase as part of your order/quote is unpriced and/or not available. At this point you have two options;
1. Remove the unpriced part/s from your order/quote and proceed with the items which have are priced, and are available to purchase online.
2. Proceed with your order/quote including the unpriced items and we will automatically notify our supplier and come back to you with a price as soon as possible, we will then email you a link to proceed with your order/quote once the unpriced items are available.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Returns & Refunds Procedure
At Tidyco we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item, please bear in mind the following;
• Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions
• Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
• Tidyco must be informed of any return requests within 7 days of the original order date.
Once your return is authorised an acknowledgement will be emailed to the address used on your original order. Please return your item(s) in original packaging and ensure that all packages are securely wrapped. The customer is responsible for all postage costs for products returned under our Returns Procedure
unless this has been specifically agreed and confirmed in advance with the Customer Services Department.
Tidyco will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of goods during transit, please ensure that the insurance cover option is taken where possible. Upon receipt, all products will be inspected and at our discretion, credit may be refused at the discretion of Tidyco.
Any other issues with Returns and Refunds please speak to one of our customer service representatives on (01332) 851300 between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm, Monday - Friday. Out of these hours, please send your information to email@example.com and we will get in touch as soon as possible.