Jobs at Tidyco
Located in Derby (UK), Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide. The fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe. Tidyco meets the Hydraulic and Pneumatic demands for an international market.
Based in the UK Rail Capital, Tidyco Ltd has over 40 years experience in the rail industry, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic products and services to major rail OEM new builds and after-sales markets.
Tidyco Ltd operates the following brands and service offerings:
► Tidyco Rail
► Tidyco Hydraulics
► Tidyco Pneumatics
► Tidyco Hose Doctor
► Tidyco Climate Control
Parker Hannifin Distributor, On Site Hose Repair, ISO9001:2000 Approved, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Supply, Hydraulic Hosing, Commercial Air Conditioning, UK Based Manufacturer, Online Parker Store, Supplier to the UK Rail Industry, Official Parker Store.
Tidyco Ltd is a company which is going places. The organisation has ambitious expansion plans and is building a professional team with the skills and expertise to support the group reach its objectives.
Current Job Opportunities
General Production Operative
Tidyco Ltd is a family run company based in Derby at The Pentagon Island. Due to on-going expansion, the company is currently looking to recruit a Production Operative to work in the hose making division. We are looking for someone who has a good work ethic coupled with a 'can do' attitude, who will arrives on time whilst taking pride in the work they carry out each day.
Starting salary will be £17500 per annum which will increase in increments as experience is gained and completetion of our internal training modules is achieved.
• good practical skills
• the ability to work quickly and methodically
• the ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
• the ability to follow instructions
Day-to-day tasks include:
• Measuring and cutting raw hose materials on production machinery
• Swaging hoses using production machinery
• Capping and labelling of finished goods
• Cutting out fittings and couplings used on refurbished assemblies.
• Assembling couplings and other hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies
• Keeping work areas clean and tidy at all times
• Packing goods ready for shipment
• Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate to Philip Mason - Production Director at email@example.com
Alternatively, post hard copies to:
Unit 2, Pentagon Islaand, Nottingham Road, Derby DE21 6BW
Tidyco adheres to a series of six core values which empowers all employees and wider stakeholder groups to conduct themselves in a respectful and productive manner.
The Tidyco shared core values are:
- Deliver Results
- Customer Focus
- Insist on Highest Standards
- Ownership & Accountability
- Celebrate Diversity
Tidyco is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of
race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- We encourage different perspectives which help us to learn and in turn develop the business
- Tidyco is an ethical and inclusive organisation
- Tidyco is committed to the safety and protection of all employees and as such utilises the services of an external provider to perform background checks within the recruitment process
- Tidyco has designed and published a dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility Statement of Intent which is transparent and available within the public domain