We are an Official Manufacturer of Parker Hannifin IS015552 Pneumatic Cylinders. Our Parker trained engineers can manufacture a complete cylinder from scratch in under one hour - guaranteed.
Official Parker Pneumatic Cylinder Manufacturers
We are Certified Parker Hannifin Pneumatic Cylinder Manufacturers, we make standard format pneumatic cylinders in house to exact Parker Hannifin specifications. Our highly skilled pneumatic engineers are able to manufacture Pneumatic Cylinders in bores of 32 – 125mm and stroke lengths up to 2800mm.
Every single Cylinder is 100% UK made – from the cutting of the rod to the milling, polishing, assembly and testing – we hand make each and every cylinder to meet exact ISO 15552 standards.
Our team of Parker Hannifin trained Pneumatic Engineers use our state of the art manufacturing facilities to take our raw materials through a 17 stage process to produce an official Parker P1D Pneumatic Cylinder. All we require to make a Pneumatic Cylinder is the required Bore and Stroke Length, we offer two unique services;
• One Hour While You Wait, drop by our Parker Store located in Central Derby with your exact measurements and/or an old cylinder (as we can also cross reference brands such as; Festo, and SMC) and we will manufacture your cylinder in One Hour.
• Next Working Day, place an order online/over the phone/via email before 1.00pm and we will manufacture and deliver your Pneumatic Cylinder the Next Working Day.
We also cross reference Pneumatic Cylinders, if you have a Festo or SMC Cylinder we can identify the correct corresponding Parker part number and manufacture your Cylinder in house. In need of a repair? We offer full service and repairs on Pneumatic Cylinders via our expert team of Pneumatic Engineers. All of our Pneumatic Cylinders are;
- 100% UK Made
- Made to Official Parker Hannifin Certifications
- Only Ever Made Using Parker Hannifin Components
- Available Next Working Day as Standard.
If you would like further information on our Cylinder Manufacturing services contact the sales team by either calling 01332 851123, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or try using our Online Live Chat.