Air Conditioning and Heating Maintenance for Schools and Education
Tidyco Climate Control Division Supplies Air Conditioning and Heating Maintenance for Schools and Education within the East Midlands.
Out of term time is perfect for requesting a call out from Tidyco to service and maintain your educational establishments overall HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. You can rest assured that all on-site engineers are fully DBS checked, wear branded uniform for added security, carry identity badges and adhere to a comprehensive safeguarding policy whilst ensuring compliance with all relevant method statements and risk assessments.
Tidyco Air Conditioning service operates using a unique 20 stage process, this ensures that every single AC unit receives the same care and attention whatever the size, model or specification. All new customers receive a completely Free Air Conditioning Service.
Air Conditioning Servicing
All new educational customers to Tidyco can enjoy a completely Free Air Conditioning Survey by calling (01332) 851300 between 8.00am and 5.00pm (Monday – Friday). Our mobile engineers are strategically placed throughout the Derby, Derbyshire and the East Midlands to ensure we can always reach you on site within 24 hours of the initial call.
We work exclusively within the education sector, our two main objectives when servicing an Air Conditioner is to ensure that both environmental standards are met and that the end user is not paying unnecessary costs. In light of this we have devised a 20 stage process in which we operate towards to ensure each unit/asset we are servicing gets a complete and accurate diagnosis;
- Clean or replace filters as applicable
- Clean drip tray, flush and test drain
- Clean & test condensate drain pump
- Clean indoor heat exchanger
- Clean condenser coil to ensure fans free of dirt and debris
- Check electrical connections for tightness, corrosion and overheating
- Check fan & motor bearings
- Check fan blade cleanliness
- Check overheat cut out (where fitted)
- Check or replace belts (where fitted)
- Check pulleys alignment & wear (where fitted)
- Check cleanliness of outdoor condensing units
- Check operation of reversing valves
- Check operation of compressors
- Check running current & voltage
- Check running pressures
- Isolate the AC Units
- Carry out visual inspection for signs of oil staining and excessive vibration
- Test controls
- Undertake assessment of refrigerant circuit temperatures and compare against gas pressures to ensure soundness of systems (in accordance with F-Gas regulations)
This in depth process has been designed by Tidyco to ensure we service all vital components of every Air Conditioning Unit/System to the very highest standard, every single time. Tidyco engineers are located in; Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the West Midlands.
Contact the Tidyco Commercial Account Management team on 01332 851300 between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday or by email at: Tidyco.email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can talk with the team during working hours in real time via Live Chat directly from the Tidyco website: www.tidyco.co.uk