Jobs at Tidyco Ltd – Come Join the Team!
Located in Derby (UK), Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide. The fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe. Tidyco meets the Hydraulic and Pneumatic demands for an international market.
Based in the UK Rail Capital, Tidyco Ltd has over 40 years experience in the rail industry, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic products and services to major rail OEM new builds and after-sales markets.
Tidyco Ltd operates the following brands and service offerings:
► Tidyco Rail
► Tidyco Hydraulics
► Tidyco Pneumatics
► Tidyco Hose Doctor
► Tidyco Climate Control
Parker Hannifin Distributor, On Site Hose Repair, ISO9001:2000 Approved, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Supply, Hydraulic Hosing, Commercial Air Conditioning, UK Based Manufacturer, Online Parker Store, Supplier to the UK Rail Industry, Official Parker Store.
Tidyco Ltd is a company which is going places. The organisation has ambitious expansion plans and is building a professional team with the skills and expertise to support the group reach its objectives.
Internal Sales Manager
Job Posted on 06/03/2017
Tidyco Ltd, has an opportunity for an Internal Sales Manager. To provide an excellent internal sales service and generate profitable sales through the effective and efficient management of the Internal Sales Team at our head office.
• Lead the Internal Sales Team in generating profitable sales to meet set targets, and ensure that they have clearly defined roles and objectives and they are developed and motivated to achieve the required standards of performance.
• Support the Internal Sales Team in achieving customer loyalty through delivering excellent customer service both face to face and on the telephone, by building and maintaining successful partnerships with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
• Develop and utilise successful techniques and resources, including Company and market information, selling and negotiation skills, to exploit and maximise profitable sales.
• Manage, lead and develop all colleagues within the team so that their operational performance delivers agreed KPI’s and is line with Company standards, taking appropriate action to correct any shortfalls.
• Manage accurate and timely communication of all customer related issues and requests, building relationships with key customers and external stakeholders. Work to agreed service levels for completion of quotations, order entry, order confirmations and customer escalation, ensuring all information is technically sound and delivered to company standards
• Work to achieve sales and contribution targets through the management of the month end quote to cash process, liaising with production, Supply Chain and Finance to ensure accurate forecasting to monthly sales targets. Manage and coordinate meetings as required to understand any roadblocks and ensure all issues are investigated, documented and communicated to the wider management team.
• Prospecting for new business opportunities in relevant sectors in order to increase sales revenue
• Contribute to the effective planning and performance of the Company through the provision of timely reports (e.g., customer complaints, returns and credits, schedule updates and KPI’s).
• Experience in managing, supervising and co-ordinating a team.
• 10 years’ experience in a competitive, customer focused sales or business environment either telesales or in a face to face selling role
• Strong Experience within Customer Service within a manufacturing/distribution company
• Selling and negotiation skills essential.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong IT skills, previous use of Sage products desirable.
The role is a full time permanent position Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including, pension, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
Please apply in writing or via e-mail.
Jay Bhundia – Finance Manager
Unit 2, Pentagon Island, Nottingham Road, Derby DE21 6BW