Jobs at Tidyco
Located in Derby (UK), Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide. The fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe. Tidyco meets the Hydraulic and Pneumatic demands for an international market.
Based in the UK Rail Capital, Tidyco Ltd has over 40 years experience in the rail industry, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic products and services to major rail OEM new builds and after-sales markets.
Tidyco Ltd operates the following brands and service offerings:
► Tidyco Rail
► Tidyco Hydraulics
► Tidyco Pneumatics
► Tidyco Hose Doctor
► Tidyco Climate Control
Parker Hannifin Distributor, On Site Hose Repair, ISO9001:2000 Approved, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Supply, Hydraulic Hosing, Commercial Air Conditioning, UK Based Manufacturer, Online Parker Store, Supplier to the UK Rail Industry, Official Parker Store.
Tidyco Ltd is a company which is going places. The organisation has ambitious expansion plans and is building a professional team with the skills and expertise to support the group reach its objectives.
Current Job Opportunities
Commercial Account Manager, Derby, Competitive Salary plus Bonus & Company Profit Share Scheme
We are looking to recruit a sales professional who is ready to join our successful team and contribute to the great company culture and over achieve their targets.
Reporting into the Commercial Operations Manager, the purpose of the role is to achieve sales revenue and margin targets, whilst delivering an outstanding level of customer service. The role involves answering inbound calls/ email enquiries, outbound prospecting and developing additional revenue within allocated key accounts which you will be responsible for. Broadly, this will be achieved by computerised quotations and sales order entry/progressing and frequent customer contact via telephone, e-mail and occasionally, in person.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Handling incoming telephone, internet, email client enquiries UK and International
2. Persuasive, empathetic, but effective lead converter/ sales closer
3. Achievement of Quarterly KPI’s and targets
4. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and managers
5. Comply with Company SOPs
6. Undertake other related duties as required to compliment the role or achievement of KPI’s
7. Monitoring the trends and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals.
8. Undertake price reviews of product portfolio
9. Effective and total management of sales pipeline
1. Good organisational and presentation skills
2. Good written and spoken English
3. A proven track record of achievement of sales targets
4. Team Player
PREFEREED OR DESIRABLE SKILLS:
1. Demonstrable experience of working with Microsoft packages, CRM packages, and packages such as Sage
2. Experience of selling in a business to business environment
3. A positive, can do, solution centric attitude
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your covering letter and CV stating why you would be an excellent candidate to join our team to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tidyco adheres to a series of six core values which empowers all employees and wider stakeholder groups to conduct themselves in a respectful and productive manner.
The Tidyco shared core values are:
- Deliver Results
- Customer Focus
- Insist on Highest Standards
- Ownership & Accountability
- Celebrate Diversity
Tidyco is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- We encourage different perspectives which help us to learn and in turn develop the business
- Tidyco is an ethical and inclusive organisation
- Tidyco is committed to the safety and protection of all employees and as such utilises the services of an external provider to perform background checks within the recruitment process
- Tidyco has designed and published a dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility Statement of Intent which is transparent and available within the public domain