We are an accredited Parker Hannifin Hydraulics Technology Centre, in addition to system design & installation we can supply a complete range of Hydraulics products including: Filtration, Pumps, Valves, Cylinders and Hose & Fittings.
Hydraulics Manufacturer, System Design and Installation.
As a Parker Hannifin approved Hydraulics Technology Centre, Tidyco can supply the full range of Mobile and Industrial Hydraulics components.
Our Scope of supply includes; Piston/Vane/Gear Pumps & Motors, Directional Control Valves, Hydraulics Cylinders & Rotary Actuators, Low/Medium/High pressure Filters & Elements and Quick Release Couplers.
Our Hydraulics Services include; Pump & Motor Service & Repairs, Cylinder Loading & Testing, Hydraulics Oil Analysis & Testing and Full Pressure/Load Testing Certification with all leading manufacturers.
Tidyco’s Customer service team can source from all leading hydraulics manufacturers or can cross refer the part number and can often supply the Parker equivalent, next day from our stock of over 999,999 Parker components held in our Derby warehouse.
Tidyco’s team of Hydraulics engineers, trained at the National Fluid Power Centre, can attend Customer’s site to identify hydraulics system faults and offer solutions. If the repair cannot be carried out on-site then Tidyco has full test and repair facilities in our hydraulics workshop in Derby, offering:
- Pump and valve test, service and repair
- Hydraulic cylinder load test, service and reseal
- Oil cleanliness/contamination analysis, Hydraulic system flushing service and filter replacement
- Full pressure/load test certification ensuring safety as well as performance.
- Hydraulic Power Pack design and build capability.
- Flexible Hydraulic hose assembly (2” swage capability”) and Rigid tube manipulation (up to 63mm OD)
- Bespoke hydraulic cylinder manufacture, service and repairs carried out in house.
Just a few benefits of the Tidyco Hydraulics Department;
- Reduced Downtime
- Reduced Hydraulic Oil Contamination
- Increased Running Time
- Increased Safety
“Committed to designing and delivering a complete hydraulics solution”
Mob: 07539 834 057