Rail Hose Supply and Refurbishment
Based in Derby, the rail capital of the UK, Tidyco has been a major supplier to passenger and freight rolling stock as well as rail infrastructure since the early 1970's with British Rail.
Tidyco has worked with many of the major OEM Rail companies in Europe including Bombardier, Alstom, Siemens, Hitachi, Wabtec, Westinghouse, Faiveley Transport. Tidyco has strong links with aftersales supply companies such as Unipart Rail, Alstom Partslink and Bombardier as well as working directly with numerous train operating companies; Virgin, First Group, Eurostar to name a few.
Scope of work includes design, manufacture and supply of flexible hoses, rigid pipework and associated kits for complete Train systems such as: hydrostatic rafts, engine hoses, brake rafts, fuel systems, water filler systems and effluent/vent pipework.
Tidyco has supplied product to numerous new train builds as well as providing maintenance spares. Approved to ISO9001:2000 and successfully audited to GMRT 2450 Tidyco has a register of over 3,000 rail specific items which can be ordered online.
Tidyco scope of supply includes:
• Nitrile Rubber flexible hydraulic and pneumatic hose assemblies
• Stainless steel flexible hoses
• Silicon Hoses (including high temperature versions) to BR spec 571/572 , SAEJ20R/R4
• Brake pipe and main reservoir hose assemblies (UIC830-1 specification)
• VAMAC (low smoke, low toxicity) hose assemblies approved for London Underground and to AFNOR NFF 16-101
• Manipulated steel, stainless steel and copper pipe assemblies
• Hydraulic and pneumatic Fittings, Quick couplings and clamps
• Parker Hannifin Air, water and fuel filters
• Tangye jacks and lifting equipment for trackside maintenance
In addition to the manufacture and supply of new and replacement hoses, Tidyco also provide an overhaul / repair service:
• Overhaul of Brake pipe and main reservoir hoses (reds & yellows!), to TI/C10265 specification
• Overhaul of inter-vehicle coupling cocks
• Service and repair of numerous valves
• Refurbishment of "re-useable" hose assemblies
• Service and repair of hydraulic packs for track maintenance
• Service and repair of hydraulic packs and cylinders for points operation