Require a custom configuration? Call our Pneumatics technical team on (01332) 851300 - with over 35 years experience in building pneumatic systems and can guarantee we will be able to offer a solution.
Directional Control Valves
Pneumatic Directional Control Valves are a vital part of any pneumatic system, they select the pressure, direction & rate of flow of which compressed air will travel. Different valves are suited for different applications, a production line may use several different types of valves with each being suited for a particular job.
We supply a number of different valve types: spool (bonded and lapped) poppet (combination of spool and poppet) and sliding seal (rotary and diaphragm). All of our Directional Control Valves come in a number of different configurations;
– Two Way, Two Position (two ports connected with a passage)
– Three Way, Two Position (three ports connected through passages within valve body)
– Four Way, Two Position (four/five ports with two/three positions)
– Four Way, Three Position (also available in five port positions)
Our online store has over a huge range of Directional Control Valves – order online 24/7 for next working day delivery or build online quotes via our customer portal. If you have a technical issue simply call our Pneumatics team on (01332) 851300 between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday – Friday. With larger projects we like to send our Pneumatic engineers directly to site, this way we can guarantee that you will be receiving the correct valve for your requirement – most of the time valves can be replaced like for like, however if the valve is slightly too big/small your system may be leaking air which could be costing you significantly.
Parker Directional Control Valves offer more efficient control of fluid power distribution that any other manufacturer because of the following;
– Built-in, full-flow relief valves
– Parallel and series circuits in one bank
– Sectional construction for maximum flexibility
– Spool changeover capability for right-or-left-hand valve assemblies
– Low spool effort for improved metering
– Low internal pressure drop
– Full flow relief valve protection
Just a few benefits or our Directional Control Valve product range;
– Reduced Downtime
– Reduced Air Leakages
– Improved Running Times
– More Efficient Compressed Air Control